We are currently recruiting ...
Here you can find all the details of current vacancies for Tamar Trading in Holsworthy, Bodmin and Torrington.
We are currently not recruiting for Tamar Trading Building Supplies, Bodmin but if you feel Tamar Trading, Bodmin, might be the workplace for you, please feel free to drop in your CV and a covering letter in order to allow us to consider you for future vacancies!
We are currently not recruiting for Tamar Trading Building Supplies, Holsworthy but if you feel Tamar Trading, Holsworthy, might be the workplace for you, please feel free to drop in your CV and a covering letter in order to allow us to consider you for future vacancies!
We are seeking to recruit
an experienced, full-time delivery driver for our builders’ merchant branch in Torrington.
Applicants must hold a full, clean HGV/LGV (C1) licence & possess good communication skills.
Please apply in writing, enclosing CV, to;
Tamar Trading Company Ltd, Hatchmoor Ind Est, Torrington, EX38 7HP
T: 01805 626333
We are seeking to recruit an
Admin Assistant for our builders' merchant branch in Torrington
Tamar Trading Company Limited is seeking to recruit a full time Admin Assistant at our busy Torrington Branch. The successful candidate will be reliable, enthusiastic, have good attention to detail and be able to work well as part of a team.
This is a varied job role which includes the following tasks:
- Matching purchase invoices with purchase orders and delivery notes
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Dealing with queries that arise on both the sales and purchase ledger and ensuring that they are followed through to resolution
- Reconciling the daily takings using an excel spreadsheet
- Entering the sales receipts onto our accounting software system, Pegasus Opera
- Raising sales credit notes
- Credit control
- Providing general admin support as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have some general admin experience
- Possess good basic IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be a good communicator and able to interact at all levels with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Be organised, proactive and willing to muck in with whatever tasks might need doing!
The successful candidate will receive a competitive rate of pay with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply by either emailing a copy of your CV to email@example.com or sending a copy to Lucy Squire, Tamar Trading Company Ltd, 15 Bodmin Street, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 6BB.